“My work is my praise. Whether I’m painting a canvas or crafting special fabrics, the goal is not only to provide an aesthetically pleasing product, but to create something that stimulates or empowers your artistic self.”
I am a self-taught woman whose love for art goes as deep as my roots in Soul City (Manson, NC). I currently live and create in Charlotte, NC.
- Cover Art: Beyond the Veil by Monica L. Sanders, MSA, CHRM, C.Min
- Cover Art: Color of my Rainbow, by Cheryl W. Siddiq
- Eclectic Intelligence, “Eye Long 4 U”, 2007
- A LOTT of Sista Love, “In Bloom” Art Exhibit, 2009
- Magnolia Emporium, “A Celebration of Life and Art with Ingrid Long”, 2018